It took me a couple days to decide whether to hit the skip button for this year’s recap but it felt somewhat important for my future mental health to do it so when I feel melancholic about time going to fast I can have a quick peek to this post and realize that this past year did not suck as much as I thought but the opposite it was full of little details and lessons that made the year of 2018 special.
A list of things that happened during the year and to be thankful for:
- Family and our cats
- good music and thousands of steps on the dance floor
- sad lyrics in a tempo of 125 to 150 BPM
- warm hearts and hugs during the winter days.
- a new personal record of Volunteering hours
- great food with great friends
- réunion a expiré
- flights on time
- red lip marks on wine glasses rims
- hearing trials
- new skills
- lake views in the Summer
- train rides to these lake views
- Ferries to new memories
- supporting mentors
- ART in the city
- others inspirational stories
- fortnite dances in my living room
- funny content on the Internet like chubby cats running
- College is complete, I have a Diploma 🙂
Not too shabby 2018. Not sure what’s at the door for me this New year but I won’t complain if more health, good food and lots of dancing keep coming our way.